Honeywell 1002757 Vistamax VX 2131 Indirect Ventilation Goggles provide excellent protection against droplets of liquids as well as good ventilation ideal for the chemical environment.
- Curved PVC frame - leading edge in looks and performance.
- The Fog-Ban Polycarbonate lens offers a good anti-scratch resistance with excellent anti-fog properties.
- Polycarbonate lens and PVC frame will protect against molten metals and hot solids ideal for the foundry industry.
- A deep frame profile provides protection over most prescription eyewear and can be worn with disposable masks.
- Can be used in foundry industry - marking 9 for molten metal and hot solids.
- Indirect ventilation on Vistamax VX 2131 will provide excellent protection against droplets of liquids as well as good ventilation ideal for the chemical environment.
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UV protection
- Applications involving heat, humidity or physical exertion.
- Standards Met EN166:2001
- Shade Lens Colour: Clear
- Lens Coating: FogBan Coating - Anti-Fog/Abrasion Resistant
- Shade/Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Body: Indirect Ventilation Clear Polycarbonate
- Frame marking: D 166 3 4 9 B
- Lens Marking: D 1 B 9 CE
Industry / administration / laboratory / petrochemical
Document and Certificate
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.