We are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase every time you shop with Alive Safety & Rescue Ltd. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of the products purchased from us, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Refunds and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of receipt of the order, providing the product is in its original condition and unopened.
- When returning an item, providing it is in its original condition and within 14 days of receipt, a refund will be issued with the original delivery cost deducted.
- Faulty items must be returned to us within 30 days of purchase.
- To request a refund or exchange, customers must inform us within 14 days of receipt by post, by email (email@example.com)
- If you have informed us within 14 days of receipt by post or email, the returned goods need to be received by Alive Safety & Rescue Ltd no later than 14 days of the communication.
- Items can be exchanged for a different size, colour or product.
- We are not liable for any responsibility for products that are returned to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked or that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Due to hygiene reasons products must be unworn and not removed from the cardboard backing before returning or exchanging. If the products have been removed from the cardboard backing or have been used then a refund will not be issued. Products must not have been opened and still be in their original condition. All packaging must be returned with any return or exchange. We may refuse a refund or exchange if the product has been used or opened.
Returns address: Alive Safety & Rescue Limited, Unit 17 Stadium Industrial Park, Stadium Road, Gateshead, NE10 0XF, United Kingdom.
I received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please Contact Us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product(s) and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
If the item you received is faulty, please contact us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 30 days the purchase date to return the item to us.
How long will it take to refund me?
Before contacting us please take note of the timescales required to process a refund:
- Please allow 5 working days from receipt of a return for us to process a refund. This may take longer during the Christmas Period.
- Once a refund is processed you will receive an email confirming this (the email will be sent to the same email address where your Order Confirmation email was sent).
- After receiving the return confirmation email, please allow a further 5-10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. This timescale is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. (N.B Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase. If for any reason this is not possible, (i.e. the card had been declined or has expired) we will send a cheque to your billing address.
When will I receive my replacement?
Before contacting us please take note of the timescales required to process an exchange:
- Please allow 3 working days from receipt of a return for us to process an exchange.
Once the exchange has been processed please allow the following additional days for delivery of your replacement item:
- UK - Up to 4 Working Days
- European Union - Up to 8 Working Days
- Rest of World - Up to 14 Working Days
Do I have to pay for return postage?
Returns or exchange sent by post are at your own cost, unless:
- we sent you the wrong product, or
- the item is damaged or faulty; or
- where you are returning a substitute or replacement product which you do not want to keep.
In which case a prepaid envelope will be supplied to for the goods return.
Why have you not refunded the delivery charge?
Delivery charges (the cost you originally paid to have the order delivered to you) are non-refundable unless you have received an incorrect or faulty item from us and have requested a refund.