Honeywell CoreShield 29-0910B 10 Gauge HPPE/Kevlar/Alloy Black Liner, Smooth Nitrile Black Coating Cut Level F / A9 Gloves offer the highest level of cut-resistance available, allowing the user to handle small sharp and oily parts. The gloves are flexible and dexterous, while a reinforced thumb crotch protects the key areas of your hands during handling.
- Cut resistant F / A9
- 10 gauge HPPE/Kevlar/alloy black liner
- Smooth Nitrile Coating provides dry grip, water and oil proof, abrasion resistant, high-level of durability and excellent dexterity
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for Assembly or movement of large, bulky, or heavy objects with sharp edges. Assembly or movement of difficult-to-grip items
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 7, 8, 9, 10
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||4||Puncture resistance||4|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||F|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.