Honeywell CoreShield 26-0913B Ally / Basalt Black liner, Smooth Nitrile Black Coating Cut Level F / A6 Gloves are highly grippy and flexible gloves with impressive cut resistance, ensuring protection during glass, metal and steel handling. The gloves are dexterous and grippy, making them ideal for handling items such as glass and metal.
- Cut resistant F / A6
- 13 gauge HPPE/alloy/basalt black liner
- Smooth Nitrile Coating provides dry grip, water and oil proof, abrasion resistant, high-level of durability and excellent dexterity
- Touchscreen resistive and capacitive
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for heavy-duty sheet metal handling, metal recycling
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 7, 8, 9, 10
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||4||Puncture resistance||4|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||F|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.