Honeywell CoreShield 21-1818B 18 Gauge Nylon Black Liner, Super Thin Nitrile Black Coating Gloves offer good resistance against oil and water, while the 18 gauge nylon liner provides extraordinary fit and dexterity performance.
- 18 gauge, HPPE/basalt black liner provide extraordinary fit and dexterity
- Super Thin Nitrile Coating offers excellent dry grip, water and oil proof, Softness and comfort hand feeling.
- Touchscreen is resistive and capacitive.
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for General handling, small parts assembly, packaging, warehousing, light maintenance, material handling, shipping
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||2||Puncture resistance||1
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||A|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.