Honeywell 2299500 DeepBlue Winter Glove (Pair)
Honeywell 2299500 DeepBlue Winter Glove
- Handling of oily or greasy parts in the cold environment.
- Outdoor handling in the wet environment.
- Assembly work in the greasy/oily environment.
- Polyamide knitted glove
- Fully dipped blue foam nitrile coating.
- Fully Lined with a polar fleece.
- Self-fastening system on the wrist
- Gauge 13.
- Length : 25 cm
- Compliant with EN 388 standard, rating 4121
- The ergonomics seamless knit construction conforms better to the natural shape of the hand for greater strength and durability, superior confort
- The filament yarn reduce linting for the most sensitive applications and easily laundered for extended use.
- The tight knit gives the glove perfect support, limits the penetration of dirt and offers a good touch.
- The foam coating optimise the glove's breathability.
- The nitrile foam improves the grip.
- The knitted and self fastening system gives the glove good support.
- The nitrile coating on all the hand provides outstanding abrasion resistance and impermeability to oils.
- The polar fleece brings very good cold insulation.
EN 511- Protection in cold temperatures:
|Resistance to conductive cold||0||Resistance to contact cold||1|
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1|
|Tear resistance||2||Puncture resistance||1|
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Howard Leight Max Lite Earplugs SNR 30 dB
Sale price £27.99 £27.99