Honeywell 2232230 Polytril Nitrile Protective Gloves Size 10
- Handling of fine products in a dry, slightly greasy or soiled environment
- Assembly and electrical components (semi-conductors, microprocessors).
- Mounting and assembly of mechanical items in the automotive industry and in subcontracting.
- Packaging, presentation, separation of small items.
- Polyamide knitted extremely lightweight blue glove
- Grey polyurethane coating on palm and tips of fingers
- Elastic wrist
- Gauge 18.
- Length : 24 cm
In accordance with standards :
EN 420-2003 Basic standards
EN 388-2003 Mechanical hazards
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||3||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1|
|Tear resistance||1||Puncture resistance||1|
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.