Multipurpose welding glove for all types of welding and heavy handling work.
- Split leather glove with reinforced palm
- Gunn cut, sewn-on thumb, hand fully lined with a heat resistant complex
- Cuff lined with twill
- Yoke around the fingers, thumb, 2nd/3rd finger join, ring finger side and between the cuff and the palm. Kevlar thread stitching
- Cuff of 140 mm
- Sold in Pair
- The hide leather is ideal for welders' gloves.
- The US assembly, winged thumb and flexible materials used make this glove anatomical, thus providing excellent comfort for use.
- Coating Type: Leather
- Colour: Green
- Length: 34 cm
- Size: 10
- CE CATEGORY : II Intermediary risks
In accordance with standards :
EN 420-03 EEC Basic standards
EN 388-16 Physical Hazards
EN 407-04 Heat hazards
EN 12 477-2000 Protection for Welders type A
EN 407 - Heat and/or Fire
|Behaviour and/or fire||4||Resistance to contact heat||1|
|Resistance to convective heat||3||Resistance to radiant heat||X|
|Resistance to small metal splashes||4||Resistance to molten metal splashes||X|
|Protective gloves for welders||Type A|
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||X
Document for the Honeywell 2000042 Green Welding Gloves
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.