Designed for use with the Turboshield Ratcheted Headgear or Turboshield Hard Hat Adapter, this Honeywell 1031743 Turboshield clear polycarbonate visor offers comprehensive face protection from impact and liquid splash. The intuitive push buttons on the browguard make it super easy to swap out the visor as necessary for your application.
- For use as part of a face shield system with the Turboshield Ratcheted Headgear or Turboshield Hard Hat Adapter (available separately)
- Toric-shaped, uncoated polycarbonate visor
- Clear visor for use in a variety of applications
- Full face shield offers high-energy impact protection
- Full system protects against liquid and molten metal splash, and hot solids
- Ideal for most indoor work applications
- Protects against ultraviolet light
- Excellent face coverage, including the chin
- Easy-to-use system allows the wearer to exchange the visor at the push of a button
Visor Marking: 2C-1.2 HON 1 BT A 3 9 CE
EN 166:2001 1BT A 39
EN 172:1994 + A1:2000 + A2:2001
(when worn as part of a full face shield system with a Turboshield Ratcheted Headgear or Turboshield Hard Hat Adapter)
Automotive / construction / chemical industry / food industry / foundry / maintenance / medical / pharmaceutical / offshore / petrochemical / shipbuilding
Document & Certification
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.