The Bolle SUPERBLAST AUTOCLAVE range has been specially designed to meet all grades A, B, C, and D cleanrooms in sterile and non-sterile conditions.
Its first objective is to protect the user from the products handled but also to protect the products of the users. Indeed, the human body is one of the largest areas contaminated by microorganisms with more than 30 million bacteria per cm² of skin.
The range, in its design, meets increasingly precise and technical cleanroom business requirements. Superblast Autoclave goggles, with their ultra-soft Thermoplastic vulcanizates frames, provide absolute comfort and optimal protection insensitive and sterile environments.
Ideal for medical, pharmacy, clean room application
- Ventilated and high-comfort TPV frame
- Autoclavable goggles
- Overflow chute for liquids
- Adjustable strap and clear
- Fit over prescription glasses
- Upper direct ventilation / sealed in the lower part
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Platinum coating
- Possible to wear a half-mask respirator
- Frame Marking: EN166 BT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 BT KN CE
- Weight: 95 g
- Frame Type: Indirect Ventilated on the upper part and sealed on the bottom
- Frame Material: TPV
- Frame Colour: White
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Coating: Platinum Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Coating
- Strap Material: Isoprene
- Standards: EN166- EN170
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them a high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals, and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum® provides the highest safety for eyes.
Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. 99.9 percent UVA/UVB protection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.