Certified to STANAG 2920, ANSI Z87.1, EN166, EN172, Bolle SILEX+BSSI (Bollé Safety Standard Issue) Smoke Lens Safety Glasses is equipped with our exclusive PLATINUM coating.
Smoke Lens - Outdoor Use
- Transmission 13%
- Filters UVA and UVB (99.99%).
- Engineered with the exclusive anti-fog / anti-scratch PLATINUM® coating.
- V50 ballistic resistance - STANAG 2920 : 813.2 km/s - 225,9 m/s
- Smoke PC Lenses
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog Platinum Coating
- Panoramic field of vision
- Upper protection & single-lens frame
- Non-slip nose bridge
- Bi-material FLEX 160° PC/TPR temples
- Lens marking: 5-3.1 1 FT KN CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- Supplied with Microfibre pouch
- Weight: 30 g
- Frame Type: Rimless
- Frame Material: PC/TPR
- Frame Colour: Black Matte
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Smoke
- Lens Coating: Platinum
- Ballistic Resistance: STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1
- Standards: EN166 - EN172
- Supplied With: Microfiber Pouch
Technologies & Standard
PLATINUM ASAF Coating Permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching and delays the onset of fogging. Certified K & N (EN166) PLATINUM® resists the most aggressive chemicals
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 - This standard concerns bulletproof materials and combat clothing. In the case of Bollé Safety Standard Issue, goggles and glasses are subjected to impact tests using projectiles simulating ballistic fragments.
All the tests allow to calculate a V50 corresponding to the speed at which the projectile has a 50% chance to perforate the material. The value of the V50 varies according to the nature of the materials and therefore the colour of the lenses.