Moldex 9300 A1B1E1 gas and vapour cartridges filter to protect against hazardous organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours.
- Fits all Moldex 7000 series half-face masks and 9000 series full-face respirators
- Bayonet connector
- Type A brown: Organic gases and vapours, boiling point > 65°C
- Type B grey: Inorganic gases and vapours boiling point > 65°C
- Type E yellow: Acid gases (e.g. sulphur dioxide, hydrochloric acid)
- Tested and certified to EN 14387:2004+A1:2008
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.