Honeywell NFD11HD Cold Grip Plus 5 Gloves (Pair)
Honeywell NFD11HD Cold Grip Plus 5 Gloves
- Handling in cold conditions of damp, oily or greasy parts with high cut risks.
- Ideally suited to tasks where workers need a combination of cold and cut protection, but don’t want to give up comfort and dexterity.
- Orange polyamide / composite fiber knitted glove
- 3/4 Black foam PVC HPT (Hydropellent technology™) coating Seamless
- Brushed synthetic liner
- Elastic knitted wrist
- Gauge 15.
- Length : 25 cm
- Compliant with EN 388 standard, rating 3532
- The ergonomic seamless knit construction conforms better to the natural shape of the hand for greater strength and durability, superior comfort.
- Coating won’t stiffen when cold, so glove retains its flexibility
- The Polyamide yarn reduces linting for the most sensitive applications and can be easily laundered for extended use.
- The foam PVC HPT is a soft, durable and flexible coating that repels liquids to provide a firm wet or dry grip. You need less pressure to handle an oily piece. It also provides an excellent abrasion resistance equal to heavier gloves. The 7 gauge brushed synthetic liner ensures superior insulation from the cold down to -20ºC. HYGIENE The dark colors make the glove less dirty.
EN 511- Protection in cold temperatures:
|Resistance to conductive cold||0||Resistance to contact cold||2|
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||3||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||5|
|Tear resistance||3||Puncture resistance||2|
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Howard Leight Max Lite Earplugs SNR 30 dB
Sale price £25.82 £25.82