Honeywell Sharpflex Cut Resistant 5 Gloves - size 7 to 11
- Knitted glove in composite and Kevlar yarn.
- Handling of heavy parts with high cut risks in dry environment.
- Plated polyamide inside
- Cut resistant 5.
- CE CATEGORY : II Intermediary risks. In accordance with standards : EN 420-03 EEC Basic standards; EN 388-03 Mechanical hazards; EN 407-04 Thermical hazards
- Small and large household appliances
- Glass, Perfumery
- Construction(Plumbing, Carpentry)
- The knitting technique provides the glove with excellent fit and high dexterity.
- The composite yarn is reliable and safe protection.
- The Kelvar yarn assure a resistance to the contact heat and cut risks.
Size: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
EN 407 - Heat and/or Fire
|Behaviour and/or fire||X||Resistance to contact heat||1|
|Resistance to convective heat||X||Resistance to radiant heat||X|
|Resistance to small metal splashes||X||Resistance to molten metal splashes||X|
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||2||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||5|
|Tear resistance||4||Puncture resistance||X|
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.