Moldex 8572 - Pre-assembled 8000 Series A2P2 RD Medium Size Half Mask
MOLDEX 8572 - A2 P2 R D 8000 Series Medium Size Reusable Half Mask
The 8172 Series from Moldex are cost-effective, reusable respirators providing high performance and low maintenance protection. Purpose designed for enhanced wearer comfort and improved field of vision, the 8172 masks are lightweight and easy to fit.
Replaceable gas filter cartridges with built-in inhalation valves provide gas and vapour protection.
Replaceable particulate filter discs provide dust, mist and fume protection.
The 8000 Series is extremely versatile respirators. They can be used for gas/vapour protection, gas/vapour plus particulate protection, or just particulate protection dependant upon which combination of adaptors and cartridges are used.
Improved clogging characteristics enable particulate filters to pass the dolomite clogging test (D).
- 1 x (8002) size M mask body.
- 2 x (8500) A2 gas filter.
- 2 x (8070) P2 D particle filter.
- 2 x (8090) particle filter adapter.
- Moldex (8002) mask body (size M).
- Moldex (8500) A2 gas filter: For workplace concentrations up to thirty times the limit.
- Type of air pollution: organic gases and vapours boiling point > 65 °C concentration < 0.5%vol for work involving paint, varnish, and adhesive solvents
- Moldex (8070) P2 D particle filter: Protects against harmful and carcinogenic water- and oil-borne dusts, smoke, and aerosols.
- Not suitable as protection against carcinogenic or radioactive substances, Risk Group 3 airborne organic working substances, or enzymes.
- For work involving softwoods, glass fibres, metalworking, plastics processing (except PVC), oil mists, welding.
- His particle filter complies with EN 143:2000.
- Moldex (8090) particle filter adapter: This is required for installing 8060 (P1D), 8070 (P2D), and 8080 (P3D) particle filters upstream of gas filters and is compatible with 8000 Series system half-masks and 5000 Series full masks.
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Howard Leight Max Lite Earplugs SNR 30 dB