Moldex 3308 FFP3 AIR Plus ProValve Reusable mask which is gentle on the skin. Using pleated filter technology, the breathing resistance the operator would normally experience is significantly reduced. The filter is high capacity, leading to a long use time.
Moldex's newly designed built-in valve ProValve, reduces condensation from exhaled air making the Moldex 3308 comfortable for longer periods of work time.
- Reusable FFP3 Mask with a very low breathing resistance
- AirWave® Pleated Filter for comfortable breathing and fatigue-free work
- Longer use time, less consumption
- ProValve: Built-in valve, reduces condensation from an exhaled air
- Comfortable full-face seal made of washable TPE material which is gentle on the skin
- DuraMesh®: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in the shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Length-adjustable loop strap with clip for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Quantity: 5 Masks /Box
- FFP1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP3: 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R [Re-Usable] the FFP can be used for more than one shift
- D These masks have passed the optional Dolomite Clogging Test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.