Honeywell 5211 FFP2 NR D V Respirator Mask M/L - Pack of 2
Honeywell 5211 FFP2 NR D Valved Respirator Mask Size M/L - Pack of 2 Units
- Semi-rigid shell: shape maintained even in moist and heavy loading environments.
- Ultra-soft and hypoallergenic Willtech full-face seal with absorption properties for exceptional comfort and fit.
- Preformed and coloured noise bridge to perfectly adjust the mask and to instantly identify its protection level.
- Large internal volume to speak and breathe easily.
- Protected exhalation valve with an exclusive design for improved protection and better respiratory comfort.
- Twin elastic straps, ultra flexible and strong, stapled outside of the filtering area to avoid any risk of leakage
- Lightweight respirator (15g) to reduce wearers fatigue.
- Latex Free, Silicone Free, PVC Free. No restriction regards to applications and allergies. Environment-friendly.
- ATEX-certified, for uses in: Surface industries, to protect against dust atmospheres (hazardous areas 0, 1, 2).
- Mine industries for any type of extractions and depths.
- Box Quantity:5
Application: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking, agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry,cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*: FFP2 class (average toxicity).
"NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
- This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*.
- in the presence of toxic or radioactive contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL : Workplace Exposure Limit.
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Howard Leight Max Lite Earplugs SNR 30 dB