Certified to STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1; EN166, EN172, Bolle TRYON BSSI (Bollé Safety Standard Issue) Polarized Lens Safety Glasses, Wrap-around equipped with co-injected FLEX160° temples, an adjustable nose bridge, and AS coating, TRYON BSSI Polarized perfectly combines innovation and absolute protection.
Polarized lens - Outdoor Use
A technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality, it offers unbeatable comfort by filtering glare and reflections.
Ideal for the maritime environment. Filters 99.99% of UVA/UVB. The polarizing filter contains perfectly aligned crystals, which block horizontally polarized light. Acting like a Venetian blind, it eliminates dazzle and only lets "useful" light pass through. Polarized lenses offer incomparable comfort on the water, and also for outdoor activities, driving, and around town.
- V50 ballistic resistance - STANAG 2920 : 837.3 km/h - 232,6 m/s
- Polarized PC lenses
- Panoramic field of vision
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog Platinum Coating
- Wrap-around & single-lens frame
- Adjustable Flex nose bridge
- Bi-material FLEX 160° PC/TPR temples
- Lens marking: 5-3.1 1 FT KN CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- Supplied with Microfibre pouch
- Weight: 26 g
- Frame Type: Half Frame
- Frame Material: PC/TPR
- Frame Colour: Black Matte
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Smoke - Polarized Lens
- Lens Coating: Anti-scratch
- Ballistic Resistance: STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1
- Standards: EN166 - EN172
- Supplied With: Microfiber Pouch
Technologies & Standard
PLATINUM ASAF Coating Permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching and delays the onset of fogging. Certified K & N (EN166) PLATINUM® resists the most aggressive chemicals
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 - This standard concerns bulletproof materials and combat clothing. In the case of Bollé Safety Standard Issue, goggles and glasses are subjected to impact tests using projectiles simulating ballistic fragments.
All the tests allow to calculate a V50 corresponding to the speed at which the projectile has a 50% chance to perforate the material. The value of the V50 varies according to the nature of the materials and therefore the colour of the lenses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.