Honeywell 5209 M/L FFP2 NR D Valved Mask - Pack of 3
Honeywell 5209 M/L - FFP2 NR D - with valve - Pack of 2 Units
- Heat-moulded shells: shape maintained even in moistened and heavy loading environments.
- Soft and hypoallergenic full-face seal with absorption properties for great exceptional comfort and fit.
- Preformed and coloured noise bridge to perfectly adjust the mask and to instantly identify its protection level.
- Large internal volume to speak and breathe easily.
- Shielded exhalation valve with an exclusive design to breathe easily and to avoid any risk of leakage due to a membrane damage.
- Twin elastic straps, ultra flexible and resistant, stapled outside of the filtering area to avoid any risk of leakage.
- Lightweight respirator (15g) to reduce wearers fatigue.
- Latex Free, Silicone Free, PVC Free. No restriction regards to applications and allergies. Environment-friendly.
- Box Quantity:3
Application: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparation industry, woodworking, agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry, cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*: FFP2 class (average toxicity).
"NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
- This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*.
- in the presence of toxic or radioactive contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL : Workplace Exposure Limit.