THE HONEYWELL OPTIFIT TWIN Ideal for use in laboratories, pharmaceuticals, the oil and gas industry, the automotive industry, and anywhere where workers may be exposed to aerosols containing bacteria or viruses, or where employees are required to handle powders which pose a risk to skin and eyes
- Twin filter mask, with secure Click
- Complete visor: Wide field of vision ensuring excellent lateral and downwards visibility
- Polycarbonate visor
- Facepiece seal on U-shaped faceblank
- Silicone faceblank, making the mask lightweight and resistant to wear and ensuring good facial compatibility (auto fit)
- Five-strap head harness
- Quick-release adjusting buckles
- Side lobes for wearing prescription spectacles inside mask
- Built-in plastic speech diaphragm for better speech transmission (plastic membrane)
- SILICONE exhalation valve
- Weight: 570 grams
- Available in 3 sizes
THE OPTIFIT TWIN has been certified to EN 136:1998 and provides the following Nominal Protection Factors or Assigned Protection Factors :
OPTIFIT + P3 : NPF = 1000
OPTIFIT + gas : NPF = 2000
OPTIFIT + combined : NPF = 1000
They can only be used insufficiently ventilated premises where the atmosphere contains a minimum oxygen volume of 17 %.
FREE UK Standard Delivery options are available on orders over £30.00!
Standard UK delivery : £3.95
delivered within 2-3 working days.
Track 24: £4.95
delivered next working days,certain postcode areas may take longer, except weekend and Bank Holiday.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery : £6.99
Delivered Next Day (Weekdays only) between 8 am and 6 pm.
Place orders before 2 pm to receive them the next day. Orders placed after 2 pm on a Friday or those ordered on Saturday / Sunday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Tracking numbers available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.