Moldex 3408 FFP3 Air Plus ProValve R D Masks Box of 5
Moldex 3408 FFP3 AIR Plus ProValve Reusable mask which is gentle on the skin. Using pleated filter technology, the breathing resistance the operator would normally experience is significantly reduced. The filter is high capacity, leading to a long use time.
Moldex's newly designed built-in valve ProValve, reduces condensation from exhaled air making the Moldex 3408 comfortable for longer periods of work time.
- Reusable FFP3 Mask with a very low breathing resistance
- AirWave® Pleated Filter for comfortable breathing and fatigue-free work
- Longer use time, less consumption
- ProValve: Built-in valve, reduces condensation from an exhaled air
- Comfortable full-face seal made of washable TPE material which is gentle on the skin
- DuraMesh®: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in the shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Length-adjustable loop strap with clip for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Quantity: 5 Masks /Box
- FFP1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP3: 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R [Re-Usable] the FFP can be used for more than one shift
- D These masks have passed the optional Dolomite Clogging Test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Howard Leight Laser Lite Earplugs SNR 35 dB